In outfits

The midi linen skirt


         Summer outfits call for easy, comfy materials & one of my favourites is linen! This midi a-line linen skirt that I found in sale at ZARA is the perfect summer skirt for long summer evenings walks. 
      Think you can’t wear a midi skirt with flats? Think again - according to  an awesome WHOWHATWEAR article the flats are a perfect choice for midi skirts - red more here!
        The skirt was perfect for walking on the streets of Lisbon in our last vacay trip, we also had a delicious Portuguese dinner at the La Brasileira restaurant - the most famous place in town!      
          Everything was just perfect, the weather, the crowded paved streets, colourful buildings and the food , oh my good the food is to die for! I even gained a pound or two in our one week stay in Lisbon! More in pictures!


DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:

I'm also waiting for you on my youtube channel here!



Skirt ZARA // Shoes & Top H&M // Bag Mango 






 




Related Articles

1 comentarii:

Flickr Images